Odisha Staff Selection Commission will conducts the OSSC Supply Inspector examination very soon. If you are searching for the OSSC Supply Inspector syllabus or OSSC Supply Inspector Exam Pattern, then you have reached the perfect website. Here we have described the OSSC SI Syllabus and Exam Pattern in details. OSSC SI recruitment will be done in three stages, that is Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Computer Skill Test . The details exam pattern and syllabus is given below.
OSSC Supply Inspector Exam Pattern:
OSSC SI Exam Pattern is as follows. It consists of three phase, Prelim Exam, Main Exam and Computer Skill Test. There will be no Viva Voce Test.
Plan of Examination.-The Plan of examination is as follows.
1. Preliminary Examination- 100 marks : 2 hours
2. Main written Examination -200 marks
The exam pattern of Main exam is given below in table
3. Computer Skill Test -50 marks
OSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus:
The detail syllabus for Odisha Supply Inspector exam is described in three stages.
- There shall be a Preliminary examination in single sitting of 2 hours duration on the subject “General Awareness” with multiple choice objective type questions covering the fields of General Science, Current events, History and Geography of India with special reference to Odisha’s art, literature and Culture, Political & Economic scenario of the country, basic features of Indian Constitution.
- The preliminary examination may be dispensed with if number of candidates is less than five thousand.
- The answer papers shall be in OMR form and there shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Candidates numbering upto 20 times the vacant posts in respective categories subject to securing at least the cut-off mark as may be fixed by the Commission may be called to appear in the main examination.
- Preliminary examination is qualifying in nature only and shall not be counted towards final merit list.
Main written examination:
Plan of main written examination is described below in details.
Paper-I : General English/ Odia:
The question in General English and Odia Language paper shall be of High School Certificate standard and comprise of comprehension of given passage, precise writing, letter/application/report writing, essay writing, translation from English language to Odia language and Odia language to English language, vocabulary, usage and grammar and of subjective type for which Question-cum-Answer book will be supplied to candidates.
Paper-II : General Studies:
The General Studies paper shall comprise of questions on Indian History, Geography of world and of India with special reference to Geography of Odisha, Indian Polity and current economic scenario, environmental conservation, Human rights issues, art, literature and culture, General Science, Arithmatic and numerical ability, quantitative type questions. The questions will be objective type to be answered in OMR answer sheet. The question will be of Graduation standard.
Paper-III : Computer Skill Test:
The candidates numbering upto three times the number of vacancies in each category in order of their ranks in the combined and category wise merit lists shall be called to appear at the Computer Skill Test, subject to scoring marks above the cut-off percentage as may be fixed by the Commission.
The Computer Skill Test (CST) will be a test on knowledge of candidates about use of Computer in practical field of works. The practical test consists of Ms-Word, Excel, Window, Typing and use of Internet and e-Mail. The minimum qualifying marks in computer skill test shall be 33%. This test score is qualifying in nature and will not be considered for ranking of the candidates. The Computer Skill Test will be of one hour duration.
Viva Voce Test:– There is no Viva Voce Test.