Odisha Staff Selection Commission, OSSC conducts the written examination for the recruitment of AMIN post. The recruitment exam consists of Physical Test, Written Test and Computer Practical Test. If you are searching for the OSSC AMIN Syllabus or OSSC AMIN Exam Pattern then you can read the complete details here. Here we have described the complete OSSC AMIN Syllabus. OSSC AMIN Exam Syllabus consists of Arithmetic, Computer, and Handwriting. Read the complete details below.
OSSC AMIN Exam Pattern:
A. Physical Fitness Test.
In order to qualify in the test of physical fitness, a candidate
- If a male, must not be less than 160 centimetres (155 centimetres in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) in height and 80 centimetres round the chest.
- If a woman, must not be less than 150 centimetres (145 centimetres in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) in height
- Must be knowing cycling and swimming
- Candidates who qualify in the test of physical fitness shall be eligible to appear in the written tests(Objective Type) comprising the following papers:-
B. Written Test Pattern:
|NAME OF THE PAPER||TIME DURATION||FULL MARK|
|Arithmetic||1:30 Hour||100(10th Standard)|
|Computer (written test)||45 minutes||50(Objective Type)|
|Handwriting in Odia||45 minutes||50
(from a given script)
|Computer (Practical test)||30 Minute||50|
OSSC AMIN SYLLABUS
1. Arithmetic – 100 marks – 1:30 hours
The questions in this paper will be of objective type with multiple choices of answers to be answered in OMR Sheet. The questions would be such as to test candidate’s ability to work out Fractions, Decimals, Percentage, Average, Simple and Compound interest, Rates and Taxes, Insurance, Profit and Loss, Partnership, Problems on Time and Work and Time and Distance, Ratio & Proportion, Statistics and etc. of the High School standard.
2. Computer (written Test) – 50 marks — 45 minutes
Computer fundamentals, Auto cad .
3. Handwriting in Odia – 50 marks – 45 minutes
A printed script will be supplied to the candidates. They will re-write the passage in their own handwriting.
4. Computer (Practical Test}– 50 marks – 45 minutes
I. WINDOWS Operating system
To test some of the following basic system operations on file/folder(s) Create, Rename, Copy/Cut/Paste, Delete Using clipboar.
ii. M S WORD
A paragraph in MS word incorporating some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
‘Editing and Formatting text and paragraph
- Page and Paragraph set up
- Inserting pictures and Word Art
III. M.S. POWER POINT
A power Point presentation with 2/3 slides using some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
- Editing and formatting slides.
IV. M.S. EXCEL
A problem in spreadsheet related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
Formatting cells and data. Functions and formula (relative, absolute and mixed reference).
- Auto cad