Prerana Scholarship Odisha Online Application (SC ST OBC) has been published by Odisha Government. The SC/ST & OBC candidates those are studying Technical or General courses are eligible to apply for this Prerana Post Matric Scholarship. The students of Diploma, Degree, +2 Science, Arts, Commerce, +3 B.Sc , B.Com, BA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc can apply Prerana Scholarship 2016-17. Willing candidates should apply from 28/09/2016 to 31/10/2016 via online mode. Details eligible criteria for Prerana Scholarship is mentioned below.
Prerana Scholarship 2016-17 Importance Dates:
- Online apply starts : 28th September 2016
- Last date of apply : 31st October 2016 (Fresh)
- Last date of apply : 20th October 2016 (Renewal)
- Last date of deposit of hard copy to college : 05th November 2016
- Last date to scrutinize by institute and online submission to DWO (Renewal) : 10th November 2016
- Last date to scrutinize by institute and online submission to DWO (Fresh) : 20th November 2016
- Last date to submit the application to the DWO (Renewal) : 15th November 2016
- Last date to submit the application to the DWO (Fresh) : 25th November 2016
- Last date to scrutinize the online application by DWO : 05th December 2016
- Last date of apply for the candidates those are studying outside Odisha to their respective DWO : 15th November 2016
- Last date of apply for supplementary students : 15th November 2016
Prerana Scholarship Odisha Online Application (SC ST OBC)
Name of The Scholarship : Prerana Scholarship for SC/ST & OBC
Eligibility Criteria :
- Only Permanent Resident of Odisha can apply.
- SC/ST candidates having family income not more than 2,00,00/- can apply.
- OBC candidates having family income not more than 1,00,00/- and secure at least 50% mark in previous examination can apply.
Who Can Apply : Any SC/ST or OBC students studying Diploma, Degree, +2 Science, Arts, Commerce, +3 B.Sc , B.Com, BA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc in any college can apply Prerana Scholarship
Scholarship Amount : SC/ST candidates will get full course fee for General Courses and Rs 28,500/- for Technical course like Diploma and Degree. this fee may increse or decrease according to the will of the Government. For OBC candidates there is no fixed amount declared.
How To Apply : To apply the scholarship students should submit his/her form via online mode by going through the website Click Here. After submitting the online application, take forward the application to the Institute or College via online mode. Then take the print out of the application and attach the required documents as mentioned below. Then submit the form in the respective college for further processing. If you want to know the detail applying g procedure then read the description below it.
Documents Required :
The students should keep the scan copy of the following documents at the time of online application. Also he/she has to submit the documents to the college along with the application form.
- HSC 10th Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- +2 Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- +3 Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Recent Residence Certificate (Not less than 6 Month)
- Income Certificate of Father or Mother.
- Cast Declaration Certificate from Tahsil.
- Bank account number and Pass book.
- 2 Copy of Color Passport size photo.
Odisha Prerana Scholarship Apply Process :
Follow the bekow given steps to apply the scholarship easily.
- Click Here For Prerana Website
- Click on STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Enter all your details including mobile number, Email ID and address in the required boxes.
- Enter the verification code in the box.
- Then click on Save and Register Me Button.
- Now save the USER ID and PASSWORD from the Screen.
- Again go the website by clicking Here.
- Enter the USER ID and PASSWORD and click on LOGIN button.
- Now UPLOAD SCANNED PHOTO, CAST & INCOME CERTIFICATE
- Click on REGISTER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM to register.
- Click on EDIT LOCK PRINT to lock your details.
- Enter your account number and IFSC Code of your branch correctly because the scholarship amount will be transferred to your account directly.
Help Line : If you are facing any problem in applying then contact on these number or Email