OTET 2016 Online Apply Process By BSE Odisha : Board of Secondary Education, BSE Odisha has published the OTET 2016 Online Application form for OTET 2016 (1st) Entrance Test. Candidates can apply for OTET 2016 from 24th June 2016 to 11th July 2016. Follow the below given step by step procedure to apply for OTET 2016 Exam. A candidates can appera either for Paper-I or Paper-II. Application fee is Rs 400/- fee is to be paid by online mode.Online application is available in www.bseodisha.ac.in Read below for details
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 (1st)
Step By Step OTET 2016 Online Apply Process :
STEP 1 :
CLICK HERE to go to the OTET Registration website. Now click on the New Registration button. You will see a page as shown below.
STEP 2 :
Enter your Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and Password which you want to keep for your account. Then click on the SUBMIT button., Your data will be register, and you will get a CODE in your Email Id and Mobile via SMS.
Now click on the LOGIN button and enter your Email Id and Password. Now enter the code which you have received in the email to proceed for nest step. After putting the CODE, click on verify. Now you will be directed to SBI Collect website to pay the application fee of Rs 400/-. You will see a page as shown below.
Again Go to OTET website, and Login to your account with Email Id and Password. Now you can see the OTET Online application form. This form has 5 sections like(a) Personal Information
(b) Eligibility Criteria
(c) Educational Qualification
(d) Address &
You have to fill all these section carefully. Then submit the application form and print the confirmation page for future use.
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) 2016 :
Eligibility Criteria For OTET Exam :
If a candidates possesses any of the below given qualification can apply for OTET Paper-I Exam
- Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed or CT) OR
- 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India) OR
- Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.OR
- 2 years Diploma in Special Education approved by RCI.
If a candidates possesses any of the below given qualification can apply for OTET Paper-II Exam
- Graduation with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed.)/ 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI OR
- Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. (integrated course).
Relaxation of Mark For Reserved Category :
- Relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks in +2 or at the graduation level is allowed for SC/ST/OBC/ SEBC category.
- Candidates who are pursuing (Final Year) of any of the teacher education courses (recognized by NCTE or by the RCI as the case may be) specified above, in both the categories; can also appear at OTET 2016.
- Untrained candidates, ONLY belonging to SC, ST & PH category having required percentage of marks (5% relaxation in minimum qualifying marks in +2 or Graduation Level as the case may be, for the candidates belonging to SC, ST categories) are eligible to apply.
Application Fee :
OTET 2016 Syllabus and Exam Pattern :
If you want to know the detail syllabus of OTET Paper-1 and Paper-2 exam, the click on the below given link.