OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Syllabus & Exam Pattern is given below in details. Odisha Sub-ordinate staff selection commission is going to conduct a written examination for Statistical Field Surveyor posts. The details syllabus of Statistical Field Surveyor and exam pattern of the exam is described here. Total mark of the exam is 100 marks out of which 70 marks written exam and 30 marks will be awarded according to the percentage mark secured in 10th and +2 examination. To know the full question pattern and syllabus read below.
OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Exam Pattern:
The total marks of the recruitment examination is 100, out of which 70 mark Written exam, 10 marks shall be awarded in proportion to percentage of marks secured without extra optional in 10th standard and 20 marks will be awarded in proportion to percentage of marks secured without extra optional in 10+2 standard.
1. Written examination : 70 Marks (Written exam 1:30 Hour, All question are MCQ Type)
- Basic Computer Skill = 20 Mark
- English MCQ type = 25 Mark
- Arithmetic MCQ type = 25 Mark
2. Award of mark in proportion to percentage of marks secured without extra optional in 10th standard = 10 marks
3. Awarded of mark in proportion to percentage of marks secured without extra optional in 10+2 standard.=20 marks
Total : 100 Marks
Written Exam Question Pattern :
OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Syllabus
The written examination consists of 70 marks Multiple choice type questions. In every question there will be 4 option out of which one is wright answer. In written exam, the question will be asked from Arithmetic, English and Basic computer skill. Total time duration of the exam will be 1 hour an 30 minutes.
Arithmetic – 25 marks
- Number System, HCF and LCM,
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mass, Mean, Median and Probability
Under this, there will be a series of questions in Practical Arithmetic required for day-to-day use. The questions would be such as to test candidate’s ability to work out with quickness and accuracy.
English Language- – 25 marks
- Verbs. Tenses. Active and Passive voice, Subject-verb Agreement, connectors, Types of sentences, Direct and Indirect speech,l nomparison.
- Articles. Noun, Pronouns, Prepositions
- Unseen passage (400-450 words in length) with a variety of comprehension questions.
Bask Computer Skills -20 marks
- Knowledge in operations of Computer, MS Windows, MS Word & MS Excel.
These are all about the written exam syllabus and exam pattern of OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor