Online Electricity Bill Payment Odisha Process by odishadiscoms.com is given below in details. You can pay your electricity bill online by using your Debit Card or internet banking by visiting the website http://www.odishadiscoms.com. You ca also check the bill of last 6 month by login to your account. You can also pay a part of bill amount. By this method you can pay the bill of WESCO/ NESCO/ SOUTH CO also. To know the details process of bill payment read this article.
Process of Online Electricity Bill Payment Odisha
2. On the menu bar click on the BILL ONLINE tab.
3. On the next page enter your 12 digit Consumer Number. This number is mentioned on the top of your electricity bill.
4. If Consumer Number is not available then, choose your Utility name (Wesco/Nesco/Southco),then enter your name.
5. Now you can see your current bill and also the bill of last 6 month.
6. Now on the lower portion you will see the payment option.
7. Enter the AMOUNT you want to pay towards your electricity bill.
8. Then choose your payment option, that is Debit Card/ CSC Wallet/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
9. Then click on PAY NOW button.
10. Now you will receive a OTP SMS in your mobile, enter that number there to pay the bill amount.
11. Now you can print the confirmation page.
The details process of bill payment with Screen Short is shown below. See to know the details process
How to Pay Odisha Online Electricity Bill
STEP : 1
Visit odishadiscoms.com . You will see a page as shown below.
STEP- : 2
Click on the Bill Online Tab, as shown on the above image. After clicking on Bill Online Tab, you will see a page as shown below.
STEP : 3
- Enter your 12 DIGIT CONSUMER NUMBER printed on your electricity Bill in the First box
- If you don’t have Consumer number then, choose your electricity company on the COMPANY Box, and Enter Your Name in Consumer Name box
- Then click on View/Pay Tab, Now you will see a page as shown in the below image.
STEP : 4
- Now you can see your consumer number, name and details on the top portion, also the bill amount for the last 6 month on the middle portion.
- On the lower portion, you can see your current bill amount, and also the arear amount if any.
- Now choose the method by which you want to pay
- Now you can Enter the amount you want to pay on the Box ( Indicated by Arrow)
- Then click on the Pay Now tab
STEP : 5
- Now you will be redirected to your bank website, where you have to enter your Debit Card Number/ Internet Banking Id and password
- Now you will receive a OTP message
- Enter that code received in the message on the banking page
- Now you have successfully paid the bill
Orissa Online Electricity Bill Payment Method in Odia