Medhabruti Scholarship Odisha Online Application : Odisha Higher Education Department, Government Of Odisha invites online application every year from meritorious students of Odisha for the award of scholarship in the name of “Medhabruti“. The students must be a permanent resident of Odisha and the family income should be less than Rs 6.00 lakh per annum. The students those are studying +2, +3, PG and Technical & Professional Courses are eligible to apply. The detail eligibility and rate of scholarship is mentioned below.
Medhabruti Scholarship Odisha Online Application
(23.11.2015 to 20.01.2016)
Medhabruti Scholarship Details :
Odisha Higher Education Department, provides merit scholarship in the name of Medhabruti to the meritorious students of Odisha those are studying +2, +3, PG and Technical & Professional Courses in Odisha and out side. The students must be a permanent resident of Odisha and the family income should be less than Rs 6.00 lakh per annum.
Eligibility for Medhabruti Scholarship :
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Family income of the student must be less the Rs 6.00 Lakh
- No income ceiling for Special Girl Merit Scholarship.
General Scholarship for +2 & +3 Courses: The boys students having minimum 70% in 10th or +2 are eligible to apply but Girl students having minimum 60% in 10th or +2 are eligible to apply for “Medhabruti General Scholarship”.
PG Scholarship (M.A/M.Sc/M.Com) : The boys students having 70% in Arts or Science in +3 level and 60 % Mark in B.Com level are eligible to apply. But the Girl students having 60% mark in B.A/B.Sc/B.Com are eligible to apply.
Technical & professional Scholarship : There is no minimum eligibility mark for Technical & professional courses such as Diploma/B.Tech and M.Tech. The technical and professional scholarship will be awarded according to the OJEE Rank.
NOTE : The students those are getting any other state or national scholarship are not eligibl to apply. If the students is getting subject scholarship such as Sanskrit, Hindi, Mathematics then they can apply Medhabruti.
Course Wise Medhabruti Scholarship Amount:
- Junior Merit (+2) : Rs 3,000/-
- Senior Merit (+3) : Rs 5,000/-
- P.G. Merit (M.A/M.Sc/M.Com) : Rs 10,000/-
- Professional/ Technical : Rs 10,000/-
- Special Girls Merit : Rs 12,000/-
Applying Procedure :
The students studying any of the above given courses should apply for the Medhabruti scholarship. Here the steps.
1. Visit the website www.medhabruti.org
2. Click on the “Apply On E-Medhabruti“
3. Tick on the I Agree box and submit.
4. Click on Signup
5. Enter your Full Name, Email Id and Mobile Number and Submit
6. You will receive you Student Id and Password in your Email Id
7. Then click on Login and Enter the Student Id and Password
8. Now fill all the details in the form
9. Enter the bank account number in the form and submit and take the print out of the application.
10. Attach the resident certificates, income certificate of parent and the xerox copies of mark sheet and the certificate of the previous exam passed and then submit this form in the institute/ college in which you are studying.
If the students of Odisha pursuing higher study outside the state shall submit the hardcopy of application duly countersigned by the head of the institute along with supporting documents to the below given address.
Under Secretary (Scholarship),
Higher Education Department,
Pin : 751001
If you have any problem then email on the below given address
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 0674-6676767 (Between 10AM to 5PM)