Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is going to conduct recruitment exam for Lecturer in Homoeopathic Medical College. Exam Pattern & Syllabus OPSC Lecturer in Homoeopathic Medical College is described below. The written exam consists of two papers carrying 150 marks each with a duration of one and half hour for each paper. The questions will be as per Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery curriculum.
OPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern :
Total Number of Questions – 100 Nos.
Full Mark Of Exam : 150 Marks
Time Duration : 1 Hour and 30 Minutes
The questions will be objective type of multiple choice questions (MCQ)
OPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus :
Paper- I (Homeopathic Subjects) : Full Mark : 150
- (a) Materia Medica————–40 marks
- (b) Organon of Medicine——-40 marks
- (c) Repertory———————40 marks
- (d) Homoeopathic Pharmacy 30 marks
Paper- II (Allied Subjects) : Full Mark : 15
- (a) Practice of Medicine———30 marks
- (b) Obstetrics & Gynecology—20 marks
- (c) Surgery————————–20 marks
- (d) Community Medicine——–20 marks
- (e) F.M.T—————————-20 marks
- (f) Pathology———————–20 marks
- (g) Anatomy————————10 marks
- (h) Physiology & Biochemistry-10 marks
NOTE: (i) A candidate shall answer the papers in English unless otherwise directed.
Qualifying Marks :
The qualifying marks is 50% for UR & SEBC candidates and 45% for PH category and 40% for S.T & S.C category of candidates